Hola! This is Ashleigh blogging for the first time!
I am really excited to start this process with the AP Gov class and communicate about the different aspects of government. The main reason I decided to take this class was because I am interested in how the ins and outs of government. Rather then just simply know this is the way it goes, I would like to know how and why this is the way it goes. Hopefully this class will help me further in life so I can understand more effectively how everything works and knowledgable discuss progressive ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seniorita Ashleigh,
ReplyDeleteGracias por taking AP Gov!
I look forward to reading your posts.
Dugo (the Spanish name my 9th grade Spanish I teacher gave me!)
Yay Ashleigh! You sound so smart.
ReplyDeleteDivide and conquer!!!
ReplyDeleteI wonder what the Spanish word for domination is... el dominationo? Maybe?